Do you have a great recipe that calls for mayonnaise, sour cream, butter or oil? We have several. It’s frustrating and can be a huge motivation killer to feel like you can’t have those things anymore. But before you write them off completely, try using Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt instead! Greek yogurt is a perfect substitute for all those ingredients that make wonderfully tasty (and fatty) dressings, sauces, baked goods and even marinades. It is a staple in my kitchen. If it’s not in my fridge, then you can bet I’ll be running of to the store to get some!
We have so many recipes that use Greek Yogurt. Here is how we use it to make a killer Honey-Mustard dressing….
- 2 T Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 T Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 2 T Honey
- 1 T Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Celtic Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
- Adjust the mustards, honey or lemon juice to your liking