I’m keeping this one short and sweet folks! My schedule has been all sorts of crazy. At work we have been preparing for two big (out of state) meetings that are two weeks apart. We’ve got one down and we leave for the other on Monday to San Francisco! I’ll be gone for most of the week, so I may not have a whole lot of time to devote the site until I get back. I’m really excited about the trip though….the meeting should go pretty well too.
When my schedule gets super busy like it has been, I am so thankful for all my time spent in the kitchen on Sunday mornings. It is incredibly helpful to have all our meals ready to go at a moments notice. Anything to reduce the stress I am a huge fan of!
- Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- Kale Chips
- Romain Salad Mix
- Red Sauce
- Honey Mustard Dressing (Recipe coming soon!)
- Green Beans
- Baked Chicken Breast (cubed)
- Zucchini “Noodles”
- Baked Denver Omlette (Made with some of the leftover Eater Ham we had in the freezer)
- Arugula & Spinach Mix
- Baked Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce, Brown Rice, Sweet Potato and Green Beans (Justin’s Meals…he’s eating 2 of these a day!)
- Strawberry, Blueberry, Rhubarb Crisp
- Ham and Cheese Sammies (One of Mak’s favorites!)
What the heck am I going to do will all this food you ask? Here’s how some of these ingredients will turn into meals…
- Whole Wheat Spaghetti & Red Sauce (Kid’s Dinner)
- Zucchini Noodles & Red Sauce (Low-Carb Dinner Option for me!)
- Romain Salad Mix topped with Honey Mustard and leftover Sirloin Patties (Low-Carb Dinner Option for me!)
- Baked Chicken Breast and Green Beans (Low-Carb Lunch Option for me)
- Baked Denver Omelette over Spinach & Arugula (Breakfast)
- Strawberry, Blueberry, Rhubarb Crisp served with a scoop Edy’s Slow Churned Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (because a girl has to treat herself!)
Have a great week everyone!